Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tuna

Tang Flavor Name: "Tuna"

English Translation: "Cactus"

Mascot: "Tono the Tuna"

Rating (Out of 5): -5

COMMENTS: I was initially SHOCKED to see that the flavor of this Tang was "Tuna". I like Tuna as sushi, but was dubious of Tuna as a beverage. I was relieved to discover that the front of the packet did not have pictures of fish on it, and tried "Tuna Tang" with an open mind. That open mind was slammed shut at the first taste of this VILE and PESTILENT concoction, which I can only assume is what thirsty people are served in hell. ACTUAL FISH TANG WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie! I usually only see that face when the DVR cuts off the recording of DR. WHO before you can see the end. This is how I know you are in serious emotional and physical pain here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Chris, I haven't seen that face since Laura told you how many children she'd like to have if you married her. Are you sure you didn't post the wrong photo? Never mind, any man brave enough to sample Tuna Tang can handle ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete